- Product ownership: Drive product to achieve business metrics of conversion and usage
- Manage product roadmap, feature definition, prioritisation, and development working closely with business, sales and marketing, engineering, and design teams
- Talk and act through data – Be a data ninja in digging and analysing data to generate actionable insights
- Strong product management skills with significant experience over consumer internet, mobile, digital, social, ecommerce. Exposure in domains of social networking and gamification is a strong plus
- Strong command on data analytics through understanding and experience of working with data by using various tools including databases, MS Excel, and analytics/BI tools.
- Define prioritized feature requirements along with an overall feature roadmap.
- Create detailed Product Requirements Document.
- Research customer and market needs and feedback, conduct competitive analysis.
- Validate product ideas and define success criteria.
- Define and champion product vision both internally and externally.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations that highlight product value; create product guides.
- Meet customers, build a community of users that you can bounce new ideas and prototypes.
- Work with UX, Engineering, Support and business teams as well as vendors.
- Excellent customer facing and internal communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field from top engineering institute
- 4-6 years of relevant Product Management work experience
- Software development/data analytics experience is a strong plus
- Experience with Agile development methodologies like Scrum is a strong plus
- MBA is a plus