- Handling releases from QA perspective
- Creating and executing test-automation scripts
- Tech support of Fliplearn as and when required by customer support team
- Write test cases for a given feature
- Execute test cases with data validations in Database/API.
- Be able to look at logs and do basic functional debugging
- Be able to automate API’s , frontend(Web/android/ios)
- Follow bugs through the lifecycle till closure
- Follow standard practices setup by the organization(Details to be logged in JIRA, JIRA Status, Bug severity).
- Release ownership(Test coverage, work with dev, devops and product teams).
- Srong experience in automation testing using selenium Web driver. Must know automation (API, Web/Apps).
- Should have automation experience on Mobile Application Testing using tools like Appium.
- Programming experience with Java or any other object oriented language.
- Experience in developing highly reusable and efficient test frameworks.
- Experienced in database testing and manual testing
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (Agile experience is MUST)
- Knowledge of continuous integration tool like Jenkins
- Knowledge of Web Analytics and testing of same using tools like Charles, Fiddler or Browser Mob will be an added advantage.