How to Prepare CBSE Exam with NCERT Solutions?
- February 17, 2021
- Posted by: Fliplearn
- Category: Generic
So, now you are all grown up and have reached class 12. It is important that most of your time should be spent off with NCERT textbooks. NCERT textbooks are the best sources to build the foundation of concepts and learn as per CBSE guidelines. NCERT textbooks are important for the students of the CBSE board as they are best designed according to the latest syllabus of CBSE. If your school is affiliated with the CBSE board, then you must have been habitual of reading NCERT textbooks. In the 12th standard also, students should not neglect them. The topic is prescribed in a short and crisp manner. The language is easy and all the important points are well covered.
- Ascertain the importance of NCERT books: The first and foremost thing you must do before reading through NCERT textbooks is developing trust towards them. Unless and until you won’t rely upon the content of books, there is no use in pursuing your studies with NCERT textbooks. All the chapters of NCERT textbooks must be read and studied thoroughly. The exercise questions, numerical and extra questions must be daily practiced. This continuous practice will help you build strong grasp over the topics. Once the basics will get cleared, then you will be able to solve all the complicated problems related to the topic.
- Use NCERT book content to solve previous year question papers: You can always club your other study material along with NCERT textbooks to understand a particular topic in a better way. Strengthen your understanding over a topic by studying through NCERT textbooks. Further, apply the same knowledge to solve the problems related to the topic. This habit will inculcate confidence within the students that they are preparing well for the final CBSE exam. This will also let you refrain from last-minute anxiety. In fact, your speed of solving a particular question will get increased especially for the subjects like Physics and Mathematics. Students must refer to Physics and Maths NCERT solutions. They are worth it!
- Follow group study: If you have good friends of the circle who are dedicated to achieving good grades, then studying NCERT textbooks in a group is the best thing to do. An ideal study group is between three to five members who meet for one to three hours. Group study of less than an hour will not be worth it. If the study session is too long, then chances are that the group may lose its focus. Group study allows everyone to share knowledge and learn from each other. Students can clear their doubts by seeking help from each other.
- Stay away from all the elements of distraction: Whenever you sit for studying with NCERT textbooks, then make sure that all the elements of distraction like your mobile which is comprised of a lot of social media platforms like – WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn should not be there. Also, stay away from TV, music player which can distract the students from giving continuous sitting. They eat away most of the time without making you realize what have you lost? Also, try calling people at your home whenever you are free. Alone time is necessary if you are willing to study CBSE NCERT solutions with full concentration.
- Thoroughly revise illustrations given under topics: NCERT books Download is the best source to read topics if you are comfortable reading online. Illustrations should be properly read as they help understand the concepts in a better way. Try to envision the diagrams given under every topic. It helps to understand a concept logically, instead cramming. This style of reading helps retain the subject for an extended period of time.
- Make proper notes: With NCERT Books PDF Download, students must try to make notes as much as possible. The notes must comprise of heading and sub – headings. Keep the explanation short and precise, so that crux of a topic can be understood easily. Notes play an eminent role, especially during examinations when a quick revision is required. Not only for CBSE examinations, but notes made from NCERT textbooks can also act as a reference for future studies. When you would be pursuing Graduation or Post Graduation studies, the notes would definitely help you to brush up on the topic which you might study while pursuing higher studies.
- Allocate time to study every topic: Manage your study time properly while studying NCERT textbooks. Students must allocate a certain time to a particular topic. They must set a target to read the topic per day or per week. Try to cover the topics with the highest marks and eventually prepare for the topics from which 1 and 2 mark questions are asked during CBSE examination.
Click to access PDF Files of NCERT Solutions:
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3
- NCERT Solutions for Class 2
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1
Fliplearn – Learning for Everyone