Last Few Days Left to Register for KVPY 2019!
- August 7, 2019
- Posted by: Fliplearn
- Category: Generic
The application process for KVPY 2019 began from 8th July, 2019 and last day to fill the form is 20th August, 2019. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), a national programme of fellowship in Basic Sciences, is organised and conducted by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. Application process is open for all of the following 3 streams:
- SA – for students in class XI
- SX – for students in class XI
- SB – for students studying Science in the first year of graduation
|Application Begins from||8th July, 2019|
|Application Ends on||20th August, 2019|
|Application Fees||General/OBC category: Rs. 1000, SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 500|
|Examination Date||3rd November, 2019|
So, all of you, who have not yet filled the application form, please do it now. There are 3 steps to make your application successful:
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Filling personal and academic details, uploading documents, as required
- Step 3: Payment of application fees
Below mentioned are some important instructions for KVPY 2019:
- A valid and active e-mail id and mobile number is mandatory for the registration process of KVPY 2019 as all the important information with regard to your application and examination will be sent on it.
- A candidate must verify the data before submitting the form as one can’t make changes after submitting.
- A candidate will be required to have a scanned copy (in JPG/JPEG format) of his/her recent passport size photograph (less than 150 KB) and signature (less than 80 KB).
- Candidates can check the following eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For Stream SA:
- Students enrolled in class XI (Science) and having secured a minimum of 75% (65% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in class X.
- The candidates have to join an undergraduate course in Basic Sciences after having secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subjects in the class XII board examination.
For Stream SX:
- Students enrolled in class XII and aspiring to join undergraduate programme in Basic Sciences provided they have secured a minimum of 75% (65% for SC/ST/PWD) marks (aggregate) in class X Mathematics and Science subjects.
- The candidates have to join an undergraduate course in Basic sciences after having secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in class XII.
For Stream SB:
- Students enrolled in the 1st year of an undergraduate programme in Basic Sciences and having secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in class XII.
- In the final examination of 1st year, they must secure 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks before taking up the fellowship, if awarded.
For more knowledge about Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), you can read in detail here https://www.fliplearn.com/kvpy/