- What are the available products on the site?
Fliplearn spans Pre-KG to Class 12 across all subjects. It covers the largest number of school boards including CBSE, ICSE, Karnataka, Samacheer, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Kerala and AP board.
Fliplearn offers the following products variants catering to different boards and classes:
- Schools can opt for the Starter Pack or the Full Pack. The Full pack offers unlimited messaging through SMS and eMail. For more details, please see the schools page.
A user can choose among the Basic, Advanced and Scholar Packs.
Differences are based on the number of subjects, inclusion of Mathguru and advanced materials.
How do I try out a product?
To take a free trial of the product:
- Log-on to Fliplearn
Click on Try, fill in the required details and click on start the trial.
You will get access to a time limited free trial.
How do I buy a product?
To buy a product:
- Log-on to Fliplearn.
- Click on Buy, and select your Board and Class.
- Click on Add to Cart for the product you wish to buy.
- Click on View Cart and Checkout.
- Enter your login details. You will get a prompt to identify yourself if you are an existing user. If you are not, complete the registration details. Your username will be your email address.
- At the next step, please Confirm Order details.
- Make the payment using net banking or other available modes.
- You will get a confirmation email with the details of your order. You can proceed to the trial from the order confirmation page and subsequently
can Login anytime by using your username and password
If there is some problem placing your order, you will be informed of it and possible resolution steps on the website as well as by email.
What if I have problems buying the product?
In case you have any problem while buying the product, please call us at our toll free number 180030020350 or Email Sales.
How do I renew the product?
To renew the product, Email Sales.
How do I provide feedback or report an issue?
To provide feedback, please click the Feedback link and submit your issue, feedback, suggestion or inquiry.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Once a product has been purchased, there will be no refund. You can access the complete Terms and Conditions.
How can I upgrade my subscription?
To upgrade or change your subscription, please Email Sales.
How does a school buy the product for its students, parents and teachers?
Please send in your inquiry using the Feedback link.
What is the costs of the school product?
To know the costs of the school product, please call us at our toll free number 180030020350 or Email Sales.
Why is my school board not catered to?
fliplearn spans Pre-KG to Class 12 across all subjects. It covers the largest number of school boards including CBSE, ICSE, Karnataka, Samacheer, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Kerala and AP board.
If you find that your school board is not catered to, please send us Feedback and we shall revert once the product is made available.
How long will my paid subscription be valid?
Your subscription will be valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.
My trial has expired. How can I renew it?
When you try to log in, the system will ask you to upgrade to a full pack. In case you do not want to purchase a full pack, but want to start a new trial, please use a new email ID as your login.
Do I need a broadband connection to use Fliplearn?
Yes, a broadband connection is recommended for viewing our rich multimedia content.
We recommended a speed above 512 kbps.
- Attention! EducompOnline Customers Only.
Note: Your existing EducompOnline username and password will not work on Fliplearn.
Cannot log-in to EducompOnline, want to report a problem or want to share feedback?
If you are facing issues logging in to EducompOnline, please visit the Forgot Password
link. If you have any other issue or feedback, please Email Support.